Impoved project access management
We've improved how you can manage access to your projects. Inside each project, in the top right corner, you will see a button to invite people and manage project access.
By default, all workspace members have access to your projects.
When you invite new people from there, they will be added as free Guests - unless they have an email with an allowed domain in which case they will be added as Members.
If you do not have the "allowed domain" feature enabled, the best way to invite members is under your workspace settings here: https://app.marker.io/settings/team/members
Typed values inside fields are now captured in screenshots
Before, when you captured a screenshot with the widget, typed values inside fields (eg: contact form, search field, ..) were not
alwayscaptured in the screenshot.
Now, all typed-in values are captured and visible on the screenshot. Capturing these values will help developers better understand reported issues.
Automatically record network requests
Debugging new issues has just gotten a lot easier. When you enable Network Request Recording, your developers will be able to review failed and successful requests under the new Dev tools tab.
To enable it, go to your
July 2023 enhancements
- Dev tools: Console & network recording can now be disabled before installing the widget
- Linear: Search issues by task ID, not just title
- Notion: Improved search in user fields
- Bubble-io: Added a new install guide for customers using bubble-io
Bug fixes 🐞
- Parent field: Fixed saving of default value in Parent fields (for integrations that support sub-items)
- Session replay: Enable or disable session replay recording when using the browser extension
- Screenshot on Android: Fixed a bug with screenshots captured on Android
- Webhooks: Assignee data is now sent properly
- Monday-com: Rating fields are now displayed correctly
- Password: Fixed an issue where users could not reset their password
May 2023 small enhancements week
- Guest form:All fields in the guest form can now be made visible
- Disable comments: Ability to disable comments when feedback is Closed. (Project > Settings > General)
- Set password: Ability to set initial password for users without pw (eg: google signup)
- Asana: Increased asana field calls limits (tags, parent, assignees)
- Onboarding: Added logged-in status when creating or joining a team
- Comment: Save comment form on error to preserve user input
- URL in forms: allow "#" in url detection in issue description and comments
- Basic auth:Fixed basic auth on Firefox issue
Log in & Sign up with Google.
You can now login to your Marker.io account using your Google or Google Workspace account (formerly G Suite). Combined with our "
auto-join based on email domain" feature, onboarding your team members has never been so easy.
How to enable?
You don't have to change anything. As long as your Marker.io email matches your Google email, you'll be able to sign in to your account with just 1 click as of today.
Export feedback items to a CSV file.
You can now export all feedback items from each project. That's perfect for reporting purposes and sharing with outside parties.
Simply go to your feedback list view inside your project, and look for the export button in the upper right corner.
Note: This feature is available on Team and Company plans. Customers on a legacy plan will need to upgrade to a new plan to gain access. Check if you have access here.
- Jira: Ability to set Parent issue for any Jira issue type (i.e. Epic as a parent of User story) and not just subtasks.
- Notion: Added support for the Notion Status field in the widget form. 2-way sync of status is still not possible as Notion has not released API support for it yet.
- Azure DevOps: Added support for the Azure DevOps Parent field in the widget form.
- ClickUp: Improved mapping of ClickUp close status to Resolved Status in Marker.io
Automatically notify reporters when Monday-com items are completed.
Once you update an issue to a completed status within Monday-com, this will update the Marker status to resolved. It will also notify the reporter via email that the issue is complete.
To enable go under your project
Settings > Status Sync
For more information on setup, read our documentation.
Monday limits the number of monthly
automation eventsthat it sends to integrations on small plans. For this integration to work properly, we highly recommend that your team uses the Monday .com Pro plan.
Archive projects to stop feedback collection, without deleting everything.
Previously, if you wanted to keep a clean view in your project list, you had to permanently delete your projects. By archiving projects, you can now disable feedback reporting, while keeping the option to restore your projects later.
To archive your projects, go under the project
General settings > Archive. Alternatively, you can archive projects from your dashboard view.